Here we are in not so sunny Falmouth, Cornwall – actually, it’s chucking it down with rain and blowing a hooley, if truth be told.
We’ve been here for the festive season … and somewhat beyond. Due to rather major car problems we are eeking out our Montefalco wine supplies to last us for the next couple of weeks until we can finally go home to Umbria and re-stock!
I’m eying up a very, very special bottle of Colleallodole at this very moment – a stunning example of a Montefalco Sagrantino, an old vine variety from Antano.
Gotta keep the levels topped up!
Happy New Year everyone!
2015 Certificate of Excellence
2014 Certificate of Excellence – Trip Advisor Award
2013 Certificate of Excellence – Trip Advisor Award
2012 Certificate of Excellence – Trip Advisor Award
Dream Of Italy – Best Local Tour Guide 2013
- It’s HERE! New updated Gusto Wine Tours Website. February 24, 2016
- Coming soon …. Brand new website! January 19, 2016
- Sorry! Website issues…. January 9, 2016
- **UPDATE**Not Wine Related! (But still, read on …!!) A Personal Appeal! October 14, 2015
- Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor for the FOURTH year in a row! June 28, 2015
Who Are We?