Yes, yes, yes, I know that it’s not WINE, but this region has the most SPECTACULAR olive oil, and this weekend (30,31 Oct, 1 Nov) the frantoii (Olive oil mills) are open to the public to show off their fabulous wares – usually coupled with hot bruschette grilled on a massive BBQ over charcoal with a few juicy sausages and, last year, I tried olive oil icecream – topped with some green olives, and believe me – it was delicious!! Can’t wait!
2015 Certificate of Excellence
2014 Certificate of Excellence – Trip Advisor Award
2013 Certificate of Excellence – Trip Advisor Award
2012 Certificate of Excellence – Trip Advisor Award
Dream Of Italy – Best Local Tour Guide 2013
- It’s HERE! New updated Gusto Wine Tours Website. February 24, 2016
- Coming soon …. Brand new website! January 19, 2016
- Sorry! Website issues…. January 9, 2016
- **UPDATE**Not Wine Related! (But still, read on …!!) A Personal Appeal! October 14, 2015
- Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor for the FOURTH year in a row! June 28, 2015
Who Are We?